A Bite of Boulder is a collection of more than 40 recipes from Boulder’s favorite restaurants along with stories of the dishes and the people behind the food. With special features on wine, cheese and spices, kitchen tips & tricks, the future of our food system and featured stories from local industry personalities, A Bite of Boulder will keep you connected to the Boulder dining community throughout the year.
To further deepen the roots of love and support for our food community, at least 50% of proceeds from A Bite of Boulder go back to participating restaurants. By sharing your love for Boulder’s incredible restaurants, their people, their food, you can also support their survival.
Filled with vibrant photography by Christina Kiffney, A Bite of Boulder features a variety of dishes from your beloved restaurants:
- Colorado inspired Cactus & Corn Fritters from Zolo Grill
- “The OG” Kale Salad from OAK at Fourteenth
- Chef Yukiji Iwasa’s legendary Hamachi Carpaccio at Japango
- Santo’s unforgettable Red Chile Posole
- Soul warming Udon Kombu Noodle Bowl from Leaf
- And many more! (read details here)
The Perfect Holiday Gift!
Support local small businesses and share your love of Boulder with friends far and wide.
- Orders will ship 3-5 business days after purchase (beginning November 11)
- Can ship to only one location per order
- Gift message available
- Sorry, no gift wrapping
Retail Price $29.99 | Release Expected: November 12