- Colorado inspired Cactus & Corn Fritters from Zolo Grill
- “The OG” Kale Salad from OAK at Fourteenth
- Chef Yukiji Iwasa’s legendary Hamachi Carpaccio at Japango
- Santo’s unforgettable Red Chile Posole
- Soul warming Udon Kombu Noodle Bowl from Leaf
- And many more!
A Bite of Boulder is a collection of more than 40 recipes from Boulder’s favorite restaurants along with stories of the dishes and the people behind the food. With additional special features on wine, cheese, spices, kitchen tips and tricks, stocking your pantry and a featured story from the acclaimed John Lehndorff, A Bite of Boulder will keep you connected to the Boulder dining community throughout the year. To further deepen the roots of love and support for our food community, at least 50% of proceeds from A Bite of Boulder and philanthropic gifts will go into a relief fund for the participating restaurants. By sharing your love for Boulder’s incredible restaurants, their people, their food, you can also support their survival. Filled with vibrant photos by Christina Kiffney Photography, A Bite of Boulder features a variety of dishes from your beloved restaurants:
First Bite is an exciting 10-days that brings together the community to celebrate the Boulder dining scene. As a participant in First Bite, you’ll get access to our unique marketing tool to attract new and engaged patrons from across the Front Range. INCLUDES
- Printed Materials — Posters and bill inserts provided to all participating restaurants, as well as dozens of local retailers.
- Website Presence — Huge traffic to the website at firstbiteboulder.com, with menus, reservations, and other online partnerships.
- Extensive PR Campaign — Extensive event coverage from print, radio and television media.
- Social Media Campaign — Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with ongoing personalized posts for all participating restaurants, including announcements of menus dinner giveaways, and other promotions.
- Digital Advertising — Dynamic digital advertising campaign on local media outlets and custom mapping.
- Print Advertising — Full color print advertising campaign for 6 weeks prior to event, including weekly dinner giveaways.
- Community Outreach — Grassroots marketing through local retailers, sponsor/partner organizations, and community contact lists.
- Partnerships — Partner with brand-aligned companies to add dimension to the week.
Donate to the Food is Love Campaign.*Please note a 3% credit card processing fee will be added to the price of the gift card. **Feel free to combine values in order to donate another dollar amount than the preset options. Ex. Buy a $150 gift card + a $25 gift card to donate $175.
Adult t-shirts are $10/each. Kids t-shirts are $8/each. Donate a Shirt to the #BoulderStrong Resource Center to donate to victims' families, employees, and others impacted.
After making your purchase you'll receive email from the SoBo Rising team about where to pick up your order in South Boulder. If you really can't grab it yourself, reply to the email with your address and we'll drop it in the mail for you.